Friday, March 13, 2009

I'm what you seek ;-)

Good Morning World!!!Now that seems like a strange blog title to start off with..but that is my identity..
My name is Indyeahinc or fondly known as IYI..I'm a website..Multi faceted is what I'm..
Seeking and absorbing news from the world of Biz, Marketing,Web,Technology,Advertising,Entrepreneurship,Humor and much more...and presenting it out for you to read,discuss and comment on..
Been a lazy Friday Morning...
Hey It's Friday the 13th!!!
This combination has always been adventurous for me ;-P
I hope to see some fireworks kickstarting soon...

this is what my page reads at the moment:
http://www.indyeahinc.com/recent

hmm techcruch speaks of WeedMaps seeking to be a Yelp for Cannabis Clubs!!!
how interesting is that..???Shooting off for medical purposes eh and locations are been mapped too..?
hmm..I wonder what the outcome be...

No comments:

Post a Comment